Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Don't Need A Telescope To See That There's Hope. And That Makes Me Feel Brave

Sometimes I believe I am brave. I believe that what I want and what I deserve will align and I believe that the power of the universe will send me just what I need just when I need it- whether it is strength or a person or just a meaningful line in a song or a book.

I've been thinking long and hard lately about appreciation and gratefulness. I have no conclusions to report, just an announcement that I have been thinking. Sometimes I think so much I get dizzy. Sometimes I think so much that I experience this strange chemical reaction of a saline liquid from my brain leaking through my eyes. Its almost betraying how much power your mind has over the rest of your body. Tears, appetite, energy.

While on that topic, I have also been thinking about needing vs wanting. Again, no conclusions to report.

Maybe in the future they will make medication for a quick fix of emotions you don't want to feel. Or better yet, plug yourself in and download an update to make yourself feel better. Heartbroken? Anxiety? That's a nasty bug. This may take a few minutes, but after a quick installation and reboot you'll be good as new.

But where's the fun in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment