Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day: Pride Day, for Drunk Assholes

In a sane world, I would be out drinking the very green beer my mother called specifically to warn me against. I hope you all drink epic proportions, drink a few rounds for me, get absolutely shit-faced and stupid, and embarrass yourselves the stuff of two weeks' regret. And, of course, blog it so I can live vicariously.

I will be spending my day hiding from the St Patty's day party-goers.
When I cannot be at home, I will be hiding at school, in the back of the classroom, avoiding invitations for the evening's festivities. Then I will go directly to my vocal lesson. And then directly back home, to the safety of my 25th floor condo. Then, possibly, if I can muster up the courage, I will head to Johnny Rockets to drown my sorrows in a delicious calorie-filled chocolate milkshake.

I only feel good when I got no pain and that's how I'm gonna stay

Just kidding, what sorrows? All I have today is joy in my heart and lemonade in my belly. Life's okay!

Check out this acoustic cover of Justin Bieber's "Baby". Even if you're not a fan of the biebs (aka, there's a term for people like you: nonbeliebers) you're going to love this. Watch the whole thing for some surprises.
*swoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment