Monday, March 8, 2010

Lonely People Are Always Up In The Middle Of The Night

Once Bruno said that if I bought a pigeon, halfway down the street it would become a dove, on the bus home a parrot, and in my apartment, the moment before I took it out of the cage, a phoenix. That's you, He said, brushing some crumbs that weren't there from the table. A few minutes passed. No it's not, I said. He shrugged and looked out the window. Whoever heard of a phoenix? I said. A peacock, maybe. But a phoenix I don't think so. His face was turned away but I thought I saw his mouth twitch in a smile.

It's the first day of my second semester at school. I found out that the man on the street I used to giggle at because he rolls his briefcase behind him like it was a heavy suitcase... turns out to be my new periodontology teacher. He's a swell guy.

Here's a music video I was in:


And here's a new video from Comedy Made Short!


Today's Entertainment News
  • Simon and Garfunkel to tour Canada this spring starting in Vancouver April 29th
  • OSCARS:
    The Hurt Locker wins best picture
    Sandra Bullock wins best actress
    Jeff Bridges wins best actor
    Mo'Nique wins best supporting actress

2 comments: