Friday, April 23, 2010

I Hope Every Time You Fall In Love, It Is Nothing Like What You Expect, But Perfect Anyway

Lets get serious for a minute and pretend we all mean something to at least someone. Who do the hell do we think we are taking our loved ones lives into our own hands and heads and minds and lips and fingers?

Did you know that in some cultures, after a lover's quarrel, the man is expected to grovel and beg for forgiveness, prove himself to the woman and marry her all over again? I was very amused when I heard this and I can't stop thinking about it. Is this romantic? Or just stubborn and expensive? Think of how many weddings a couple would have!!!

I'm not sure how I feel about these power struggles in relationships. All the rules: Don't call. Don't show emotion. Always be the one to let go first.

Are you friggen kidding me?

Those are the rules on how to be a robot.

And the need to wear the pants in the relationship?
I say we all just refrain from wearing pants.

Today's Entertainment News
  • On May 5th, a celebrity (who they are leaving a surprise) will be making a public announcement and coming out of the closet, and then going on tour to promote their homosexuality... any guesses?
  • Bea Arthur (Golden Girls) has been placed in a Peta ad after her death that says: "McCruelty: It's enough to make Bea Arthur roll over in her grave"
  • Archie comics gets a new gay character
  • New Twilight movie "Eclipse" preview to premiere on Oprah today

2 comments:

  1. Frustrated, intense, what is the sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And the need to wear the pants in the relationship?
    I say we all just refrain from wearing pants."


    Made me laugh for a GOOD 5 minutes. Thank you!!! Haha
    You are brilliance.

    ReplyDelete