Saturday, April 17, 2010

Love is Forever, Or Not At All

After yesterday's post a reader informed me that Lucy from "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" passed away recently. What I said in yesterday's post is true. She'll live on forever in that song. Lyrics and literature and music will never end. Artists contribute to the world more than people realize. Sure, they're not doctors or lawyers, but they're indirectly changing lives and making us feel. And it's forever.

If I were to ask you "what is your favorite thing someone has ever said to you"-- what would you say? Maybe you've heard it many times before. You often hear the same lines, but maybe they mean more the 6th time- depending on who's saying it to you.

Tell me something I haven't heard before.

My answer:
"I feel like I know who you truly are through your words.
I'm going to sleep with roses in my hand tonight"


2 comments:

  1. "Strange molds were put together,
    You were poured
    And turned out so much Better."

    ReplyDelete