Monday, December 27, 2010

The Wool From The Black Sheep Is Just As Warm

 I don't think I have ever seen the movie "The Sound Of Music" from start to finish. Although, I have seen so many pieces of it so many times that I do believe I have seen the whole movie at some point.

I watched the end of it yesterday and when I learned that it was a true story I immediately hopped on to google to research more. I love these discoveries when something magical I enjoy on television turns out to be true. Or at least adapted from something that was true-- good enough.

I love the part where the eldest girl, Leisl asks Maria what to do when she is heartbroken. The advice Maria gives is perfect because it is exactly how I feel, and exactly what I would want to say to my children... except in a less melodic way, minus the song and dance.


"What do you do when you stop loving someone, or he stops loving you?


"Well, you cry a little. Then you wait for the sun to come out. It always does."

Entertainment News
  • Natalie Portman is pregnant and engaged!
  • Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz come out in public as a new couple
  • Alanis Morissette had a baby boy on Christmas
  • Hugh Hefner engaged to his 24 year old girlfriend, Crystal Harris.
  • Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes are engaged
  • Elton John had a baby boy via a surrogate... and he has a normal name! Zachary!

No comments:

Post a Comment