Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Want To Stay Up All Night Making Stories For You And Forgetting Them

Man, I was thinking about unrequited love. I figure it's best to just walk that shit off. Find someone else to be excited about. It's like if you love ice cream but your ice cream man friend won't give you any. Maybe he's got a good reason. It cuts into profits. Who knows? But he likes you as a friend and wants to hang out anyway. It just drives you crazy to hang out with that dude, even if he's being reasonable from his point of view. So don't hang out with him. What, you ONLY like ice cream? It's ice cream or nothing? Don't be an asshole. Learn to love donuts.

DON'T SETTLE!


Some mornings I wake up, go outside, look around me, and wonder where I am. Going way back I had this fantasy that I would have total amnesia every night, and spend every day reconstructing who I am and what my mission is. I am sure I got the idea from an old childhood source. I guess even without total amnesia I still wake up every morning asking myself what my mission is. Although I have a good plan for the next five years, I still ask myself every day what I'm doing, how I got here and, ultimately, where I'm actually going. I suppose this isn't a bad thing. The day you stop questioning where you are is the day you're completely lost.

She walked away and I stood there for a bit, trying to catch up with my brain. I flipped back through the pad of paper while I thought about what Stephen Hawking would do next...

Today's Entertainment News
  • Heidi Montag's new album has sold less than 1000 copies in the first week after being released 
  • Charlie Sheen's wife, Brooke Mueller was rushed to intensive care. She has pneumonia in both lungs
  • Kellan Lutz is the new Calvin Klein underwear model. Campaign coming out in February
  • What do Jon Gosselin, Hulk Hogan, and Ozzy Osbourne have in common? Reality TV shows about their families. David Hassellhoff is next to "join the club" with his new reality show about raising his teenage daughters
  • Tom Hanks, Will Ferrell and Neil Young will be on Conan's final show
  • Tiger Woods has been spotted at a sex rehab clinic
  • Anna Kournikova's mom is arrested for child neglect
  • Dennis Hopper has filed for divorce last week at the same time he is battling prostate cancer
  • For all HALO players, you can play Halo 3 or ODST until midnight Thursday and for every hundred players, Bungie will donate $1000 up to $77,000 US to the American Red Cross for Haiti. Go to bungie.net for details
  • Madonna is trying to get pregnant with her boytoy, Jesus Luz
  • SPICE GIRLS THE MUSICAL! FOR REALSIES! Please come to Canada
And here's a video of my friend Tory showing off her talent on my piano, and me explaining my lucky charm:

5 comments:

  1. there's a move where this guy who has amnesia because of a car accident, wakes up every morning not knowing who he is or what happened to him. he has tattoos all over his body explaining events, names, birth dates, and tells him to watch a video every morning in order to remember or re-learn who he is. its interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a movie about a girl (Drew Barrymore) who has amnesia.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErjP5xMTc8I

    ReplyDelete
  3. "DON'T SETTLE," should apply to the piano playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is another movie called "Memento" and its so good.

    ReplyDelete