Friday, October 28, 2011

"Some Days, I Have No Kind Words For The Universe."

“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”


My favorite childhood picture of me and Kylen

"I am heartbroken. May you find the peace under the earth that you couldn't find above it.
I loved you more deeply than our time together showed.
May you be held by the universe tonight." -TH

Rest in peace my beautiful Angel, I will never be able to understand or accept why you're not here with us
and why I cannot bring you back. My world is not a better place without you in it.

3 comments:

  1. Mar I'm so sorry for your loss... Your cousin was very beautiful. I hope that you are surrounded by lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am just seeing this now. oh marley. sending you love. you are a beautiful person.

    ReplyDelete