Friday, January 1, 2010

It's not 2010 until Ryan Seacrest says so

Happy new Year!
Did all of you return home from your night of partying with cell phones, wallets, and significant others in tact?

2009 will be known as the year of Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, and the competition between Iphones and Blackberries.

I surely enjoyed the drunken text messages from my friends of all different time zones. I spent my night laughing and sharing stories with friends before we were given some listerine in small plastic champagne glasses and then called it a night.

I can't believe a whole decade has gone by. I can't believe how much I've changed. I don't think I could have ever predicted myself to be where I am now. I'm not gonna try to get all profound and tell you to live life to the fullest, live,love,laugh kind of thing-- although you should-- but I will say this:
Make your own rules. Be in control of you own life and outcome. Make rules, break them, and make more rules.

Did you make new year's resolutions? If not, try out this new years resolution generator.

New Years Resolution Generator

At the moment I do not have much entertainment news for you. Unfortunately no celebrities made a fool out of themselves, cheated on their wives, peed their pants, or had babies on new years eve.

Today's Entertainment News
  • Apparently the news of Van Morrison having a baby was false- which is probably for the best, considering the man is 64 years old. This news was reported on Van Morrison's own website by a hacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment