Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Summary Of My Flight Home, Through Poetry and Haikus:

6:39pm
They cancelled my flight. 
Twenty six hour wait home. 
Seven bucks for food.

7:15pm
Is he on a train? 
On a plane? 
Or in Spain? 
Where is Wayne?
Is he in a van? 
Is he in the can?
Where is this man?
Is he in the sky?
If he's not here soon he'll make me cry.
Never mind, I found the guy.


7:20pm
At the airport now
Live haiku-ing my journey
When do we go home?

7:26pm
United airline
What a joke of an airline
Just ridiculous

7:32pm
Please bear with me now
Haikus are my therapy
I'll stop soon I swear

7:37pm
I like poetry
Everything is haikus now
How do I stop this?

7:43pm
The doors are closing
The train's leaving the station
We'll catch the next one

7:45pm
Then mom sneezed "ah-choo!" Then everyone stopped and stared Well this is awkward

8:03pm
I just got a tweet
Airline responds to haikus
On our way home soon?


















8:10pm
Phone is going dead
Need to charge for more haikus
To be continued

8:46pm
I'm just having some fun 
Please don't cancel my next flight 
I want to go home


No comments:

Post a Comment