Friday, June 25, 2010

Blood and Electricity.

I have been reading a lot of books.

Sometimes I'll have a few different books on the go.

Like, "The Art of Closing the Sale", and "Eat That Frog" and "My Name Is Memory" and "Nobody Belongs Here More Than You" and "Extremely Loud, Incredibly Close".

Sometimes I'll be reading about how to expand my business and become better at getting tasks done and not procrastinating, and then I'll switch to something fictional about loved ones who remember each other from past lives and struggle to connect again, and about a little boy trying to connect to his father who died in 9/11.

It's interesting cause it keeps me on my toes to have different stories going on all at once, but sometimes I'll mix them up and start confusing little boys eating frogs while looking for the love of their life from their past life and learning how to speak professionally to their clients.

My mind's a blur right now. Maybe my mother was right. Sometimes I should just focus on one thing at a time.

...But that's so not my style.

In other news, I received a call today from The Toronto Sun newspaper.
I made the top 20 for the Budweiser Pit Crew Girl Search 2010.

1 comment:

  1. A book for you to read if you haven't already.

    The Book of Negroes. Its really good. By a Canadian author!

    ReplyDelete