Thursday, June 24, 2010

Walter Matthau Movies Can Only Entertain Me For So Long...

I'm feeling something I haven't felt for a very long time.

Boredom.

Because of the recent events going on in Toronto, school has been cancelled. And I know this feeling of boredom is mostly all in my head, and the only reason why is because I'm confined to my apartment. Now if I hadn't been confined to my apartment I'm sure that I would find plenty of things to do, and not feel the need to go out.

A few of my girlfriends have fled the city to be safe, and I am here.

I want to go grocery shopping but there are three levels of security that I need to go through just to get back into my apartment building, and I've also been told to stay out of the public area as much as possible.

Good thing I bought milk yesterday on my way home.

And I have some things I've been meaning to decoupage for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment