Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yes, the element is hot. Even on the third time trying

"The kind of person that makes your brain quiet. You don't have to invent a thing"

I realized that I'm not very good at learning my lesson. Much like touching the stove after someone tells you its hot. But I still do it anyway, and maybe I still haven't learned. Perhaps I will wear gloves next time? I'd rather find my own way around the obstacle than listening to someone else's restrictions. Anyway... today I discovered something I haven't felt in a long time. It was the same feeling I felt when I saw the Hall of Mirrors when I was in Versailles. I want you to listen to "Good Life" by OneRepublic and realize that everything going on externally in your life will be whatever you make of it. Stress less. Nothing lasts forever. Enjoy it while it's here. Don't worry about the risks. The greatest love stories and greatest achievements came from taking the biggest risks.

Sometimes there's airplanes you can't jump out,
Sometimes there's bullshit that don't work out
We've got our stories but please tell me what's there to complain about




Today's Entertainment News Part 2
  • Cornell Haynes Junior, aka, Nelly, had his St. Louis mansion broken into and he is offering a $1000 reward for information on the burglar. The burglar was reported to have stolen Nelly's video games and electronics. Hm.
  • Jude Law and Sienna Miller are back together. 3rd time's a charm?
  • Colin Farrell's brother recently Eamon married Steven Mannion in Canada
  • Rumors circulating that Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are preggo, however these rumors were also circulating at this time last year and there are no high-pitch squealing diva-babies yet.
  • Brittany Murphy's death certificate has made its way to the internet. It lists Murphy's name as "Brittany Anne Murphy-Monjack" and cites her cause of death as "deferred." In a section of the death certificate marked "manner of death" a box marked "pending investigation" is checked

No comments:

Post a Comment