Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bright Lights

Hypothetically, if I were to give you a note that said "You, me? Yes, No. Circle one"
My heart would want you to circle yes. My head would want you to circle no.
I always get a sore neck when there's arguments between my heart and my head. My right arm also hurts whenever I have a huge decision to make. Does anyone else get this?


I was with a man that told me this song was how he felt about me. The lyrics lead me to believe you knew we were doomed from the start, but you didn't mind the hurt, did you? This relationship had more downs than it had ups, but he still calls me every weekend and he was also the first person I showed my writing to. Maybe my subconscious had a part in naming this blog after this song because being able to open up and share these thoughts has a lot to do with this person. Thank you.




Big dreams + someone that is your kryptonite... those relationships won't work out.
For those of you who aren't up to date on your Superman knowledge, Kryptonite was a fictional element from the planet Krypton- where Superman was from. The one weakness of an otherwise invulnerable hero.

But wait a minute... was superman attracted to kryptonite? Did kryptonite hold him at night, kiss him on the forehead and tell him he had beautiful eyes?

In later versions of Superman comics, his enemy Lex Luthor ended up developing cancer from the kryptonite ring he wore on his finger.
Hmmmmm THINK ABOUT IT

No comments:

Post a Comment