Monday, September 27, 2010

Casting Call

The following is something that should come naturally, so I'm putting it out to the universe, along with the internet that...:

I am taking applications for my soul mate best friend. If everyone has a soul mate-best friend, I haven't found mine yet. I've had the close friendships, and people I consider my best friends, but I'm looking for the best of the best friends I will ever have.

What I'm missing is a relationship like Meredith and Christina from Grey's Anatomy. You call each other all the time, you know everything there is to know about each other, and you have the same interests and personalities that just "click". You inspire and encourage, and your energies just feed off each other.

Requirements:
Good communicator
Good sense of humor
Enthusiasm for life
Ambition
Loyalty
Professional and polite

And positives, but what is not required would be:
Hookups with sweet discounts
A great wardrobe that I can borrow from, or a good fashion sense that you can dress me- because I am lacking in that department.

Please inquire within.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE <3

    http://jillianwalker.wordpress.com/2010/09/27/in-response-to-casting-call/

    ReplyDelete