Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Take Your Medicine and Crawl Before You Walk

I feel like things are creeping up on me. Time is passing quickly and I'm trying to keep up with it.

This weekend I am filming a commercial with Dr. Scholl's, which has been in the works for months. Free product? I'm not sure, I'll keep you updated. Soon it will be October, and then it will be halloween, and then it will be my birthday, and then it will be Christmas (and this blog's one year anniversary), and then I will graduate and move to a new apartment. Then a new chapter of my life will open and I have no idea what it will consist of.

I am almost dreading Halloween. I'm not sure if I have ever had a good one in my adult life. Believe me, I would love it if my mom would still sew my costume herself and that I'd have a fun family celebration. I never know what to dress up as. Last year I think I left it until the last minute and ended up wandering around in scrubs, as a sort of nurse who was disappointed in herself for not working harder as a younger woman and achieving her dream of becoming a pirate or a gypsy. This year I will leave it all in my boyfriend's hands. ...That or, I will end up doing nothing but staying in on halloween, watching Walter Matthau movies while eating strawberries and nutella.

And then Christmas will be here, and a few days after Christmas, this blog's one year anniversary- and I do hope to still continue one post every single day for the rest of the year! I am also getting my wisdom teeth removed around Christmas time, so look forward to possibly some drug-influenced blog posts. Remember those from when I broke my wrist in May? Oh the memories.

In February I will be leaving my dream apartment to move to a more reasonably priced, but still a steal of a deal apartment on Yonge and Bloor. I'm so relieved to have my apartment plans all settled. I was getting so tired of searching.

I want apartment ads to tell stories, not just count rooms. Does the apartment inspire genius, cause people to fall in love, reveal secrets, or does it drive us insane?

No comments:

Post a Comment