Monday, July 12, 2010

God Bless My Monsters And Their Teeth

The thing about Lady Gaga is...
on top of being the most talented and unique performer of the century, she is the most genuinely kind celebrity I've ever met. And she doesn't give a shit what anyone else thinks. She makes her fans feel accepted no matter what. They can all be accepted because they're all different, no matter what degree of strangeness or uniqueness. She leads by example.
"I don't care that my fans love me, I care that my fans love themselves"

After meeting Lady Gaga yesterday, the picture I took with her went viral on the internet within an hour!!! Crazy, especially because I hadn't posted it anywhere myself other than facebook (which is strongly protected)!

2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic! Congrats on meeting her again. Did she remember you from last time?

    ReplyDelete