Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Woop Woop Woop Woop Weep Weep Weep (the guitar chords, in Closer, by Kings of Leon)

It costs nothing to say something kind. Even less to shut up altogether

I'm going to see one of my favorite bands tonight for the 4th time... Kings Of Leon!!
Did you hear about the Kings of Leon show that got cancelled last week?

KOL were performing in St. Louis, and there happened to be an infestation of pigeons in the rafters above the stage. Both of the opening acts got bombed with bird poop, but the band figured it was too late to cancel the show, so they went on stage. They only got three songs in before Jared, the bassist (and my dream man), had a pigeon poop in his mouth/face.

Of course I understand, and I'm really annoyed at the critics that are saying that this was immature of the band. Do you realize this is a toxic hazard? Gross.

However, Jared is still a gorgeous man... Although the pigeon poop is quite the turn off.

No comments:

Post a Comment