Saturday, July 31, 2010

Untangled

I had a dream last night that I was walking along the lake close to my boyfriend's house. And then suddenly there were 2 of me, and the other one started walking into the water- which startled me because this water is gross and I'm convinced if you swim in it your future children will come out with extra limbs. Anyway, I'm yelling at her-or myself- to come back, and then she- I mean I- turn around without a word, smile, and wave, and then continue walking into the water until I disappear under the surface... Leaving me alone.

Now what the heck is that supposed to mean?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about your dreams cause my dreams are strange enough. I had a weird one last night. I was trapped with "my children" on top of a building. We were told that we would never have physical contact with the outside world. I was explaining this situation to my mother and woke up actually crying this morning at the fact that I would never see her again. All day I've been wondering if this is reflective of my fears of her dying and leaving me. Dreams must be a sign of something significant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a devastating thought to never have contact with the world. And thats such a strange thing to wake up crying from your dreams- that happened to me recently. Crazy what our own minds do to us, hey?
    I think dreams definitely manifest themselves from whats going on in our daily lifes. It's like a metaphorical, symbolic way of our subconscious talking to us

    ReplyDelete