Monday, October 11, 2010

Call Me Julie Andrews

My boyfriend always teases me about how I declare everything to be my favorite. I say it often.
"That is my favorite fruit.
That is my favorite color.
That is my favorite past time."
 I say it a lot but I see nothing wrong with it. I LOVE pointing out my favorite things!

At the end of the day I always ask him: what was your favorite part of today. And I'm always excited to hear his answer. Sometimes its little things that I wouldn't expect. The dinner we had, or the funny joke I told on the way home. It's one of my favorite things that I do before going to sleep. Its nice to reflect on the day

This weekend I missed my family thanksgiving, as I am in Toronto and could not come back for the weekend. While going around the table saying what they were thankful for, my 6 year old cousin said:
"I am thankful that Jesus and Santa are friends."

And that was my favorite part of thanksgiving.

And this is my favorite video I watched today: Grover Spoofing the Old Spice Guy!

1 comment: