Sunday, November 7, 2010

Daylight Savings: The Extra Hour I Have Will Be Spent Learning How To Change My Clocks

I always think that if I had a superpower, it would be the power to stop time. I could stop time and do anything I wanted while the rest of the world was frozen.

Just think of all the things you could do! You would always be able to get 10 hours of sleep. You could stop time in the middle of tests or conversations so you can find the right answers. You'd always be on time for trains, flights, meetings, and you'd never have to worry about getting stuck in traffic.

And that's just the beginning!

But the one problem with this is that you would continue to age while the rest of the world is frozen. You're adding extra time, maybe even extra years to your life by all the time spend in pause. But perhaps with this extra time we would take better care of ourselves, with extra rest, exercise, and better eating? We can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment