Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NY Times Best Seller!

I used to have a hammock chair in my bedroom when I was growing up. It hung from the ceiling, and I loved sitting in it. It was one of my most prized possessions and something I considered very special about my room. As it was only attached to the ceiling, sometimes it would fall, hitting me on the head on the way down. First the wooden frame, and then the metal hook.

Sometimes ideas hit me like this. Suddenly and unexpectedly. Sometimes one after another. The wooden frame, and then the metal hook. Yesterday, I thought of an idea for a book. I sat in my living room-- watching Teen Mom on mute, needing absolute silence to welcome this thought into my head. I have an idea for a book that I'd like to publish one day. And if it happens, its going to be a New York Times Best Seller, I promise you! Because of this, I am considering cutting back on my blogging... which I hate to say, especially since it has become a part of my daily life.

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard of NaNoWriMo? Are you doing it? You should! It would be a good way to get a head start on that novel writing. :)

    ReplyDelete