Wednesday, January 26, 2011

“Night Has Brought To Those Who Sleep, Only Dreams They Can Not Keep.”

Many things, such as loving, going to sleep, or behaving unaffectedly are done worst when we try hardest to do them

We've been complaining long enough that there aren't enough hours in a day.

I think it's about time that humans evolve and require less hours of sleep.

Check out my new website for my fitness business!
I'm here to help you reach your health and fitness goals, whether it's to lose weight, build muscle, slim down, tone up, improve energy and stamina, eat healthier... etc.

www.coachmarley.com

1 comment:

  1. Mar you rock my world! I love that you're way more accountable than I am. When i get that message from you about my workouts, I'm always encouraged to get out and do something!

    Thanks for being there!

    ReplyDelete