Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Can Forgive You For Leaving, But Not For Coming Back

We were quiet on the car ride home. I turned on the radio and found a station playing "Hey Jude". It was true, I didn't want to make it bad. I wanted to take the sad song and make it better. I just didn't know how.

Do you have people in your life that you cannot forgive?
I don't have a grudge, it's just that I don't have respect.

We're told that it's harmful to not be able to forgive someone. But what if it's more harmful to have that person in your life? Where do you draw the line? Teach me.

HERE'S THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR THE LATENCY: FORK IN THE ROAD
(In the scene by the lockers and the soccer girls, I'm one of the three "glam girls". I'm wearing yellow)

2 comments:

  1. Interpret the old adage "forgive and forget" a little differently. Forgiveness has evErything to do with you and nothing to do with them. Forgive because it is better for you...and then forget THEM. Be a little selfish... Why waste your time with useless grudges

    ReplyDelete
  2. who's that girl with black hair who kicks the ball back? Pls email me at leaprodigo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete