Thursday, March 18, 2010

Will We Sink Or Swim? Cause We Could Do Either On A Whim

I am much less patient and forgiving now than I have ever been. I confront and dismiss people, but I still smile

It was another night that left me with a necessary trip to the post office. Stamps: 3 domestic, 1 international. I limped all the way to the post office in the middle of St. Patrick's day craziness. Please, letter receivers, know that I was harassed and had to fight past three drunk homeless men with big green afros to get this to you.

I don't know whats wrong with my leg but I'm in a lot of pain. Ibuprofen has become a good friend of mine.

I moved to the front of the classroom yesterday and away from the people I usually sit with -- to see if it would help my concentration. Nope! I learned that Diana gets distracted really easily and will write my name instead of the date when I'm talking to her while writing. She also lets me stick candy wrappers in her ear and she doesn't even flinch!!!

Dashboard Confessional is in Toronto tonight... will I go?
Last minute... possibly.

Today's Entertainment News
  • Second baby on the way for Amy Poehler and Will Arnett
  • Britney Spears and her boyfriend/manager Jason Trawick have broken up
  • Quentin Tarantino wants to cast Lady Gaga in his next movie
  • Celine Dion will appear on this weekend's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
  • David Beckham underwent emergency surgery on his left Achilles tendon after injuring himself in the AC Milan/Chievo match on Sunday. He should recover completely in 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment