Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This Is The Way That We Love, Like It's Forever. Then Live The Rest Of Our Lives- But Not Together

I dreamt that I was on a boat, and I was scared to get off the boat in case it left without me. I have never travelled by boat. I really want to. I want to go out on deck and look around and see nothing but blue. I want to go to antarctica. I haven't got a list of things to do before I die, but if I did, that would be on it. I want to bundle up warm and I want to wave at icebergs and write letters to my mother from research stations and share whiskey with scientists. I could pretend I like whiskey for that. That would be worth it, I think.

There are so many things to look forward to, and there are so many things that are unknown. There are hurdles to jump and doors and walls to knock down. There are places that need to be seen and the directions on how to get there to be discovered, analyzed, decoded, and followed.

There's a lot of space between the places where my thoughts are formed and where my pen can touch. The things I want to say get stuck in my mouth.

Today's Entertainment News
  • John Malkovich and Frances McDormand have joined Transformers 3 cast
  • Ben Affleck will present Matt Damon with the 24th American Cinematheque Award this Saturday
  • Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher were married this past weekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment