Thursday, March 18, 2010

Empty Metaphors

Did you hear the Russians are working on deflecting an asteroid that might hit the Earth? The odds are fairly low, but in the 1:400,000 to 1:4,000,000 range, I think. Well, fine, the odds are low, but they are higher than we accept for air travel or nuclear safety. Besides, shouldn't we practice this whenever an opportunity presents? Planetary life will keep hitting the "reset" button until a species technologically-savvy enough to deflect asteroids evolves. Let's be that species.
I get fed up with the Internet sometimes, but a love this deep, it never dies

Now, I wonder why I'm having dreams about Mark Messier being one of my clients. Of all people, Mark Messier?! Where did that come from? What is my subconscious trying to tell me??

No comments:

Post a Comment