Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Watched You Climb The Wrong Incline... But What Do I Know?

"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose for follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore"
--Lady Gaga

I love this quote. It kind of makes you feel powerful, but kind of makes you feel small. All at once. It really makes me think.

I know several people (including my mother) who would throw some very strongly worded opinions at me regarding this quote.
I'd like to hear them: Go.

Completely separate note... I've finished moving out of my room. Everything is packed up in boxes that I may open in a few years to sort through memories from my childhood. Among these things are lots of loveletters and hateletters (yes, hate letters..) from my old best friend Kaitlin. She's one of the most solid best friends I've ever had and I miss her all the time. There's also a lot of books that have letters from the people who gave them to me hidden inside them. Those are a few of my favorite things.

This is all that is left of what used to be my bedroom:


Today's Entertainment News
  • NYC police are on the hunt for Naomi Campbell after she attacked a limo driver an ran off yesterday afternoon
  • William Shatner will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2010 Banff World Television Festival
  • Bruce Willis has a cameo in the new Gorillaz video
  • Jessica Simpson will make an appearance on Oprah today and will address the comments John Mayer made about their sex life
  • George Strombo has joined the cast of Michael McGowan's film, Score A Hockey Musical
  • Jersey Shore's JWoww applied to trademark her name.
  • Robert Pattinson set to be a wax figure in NYC. March 25th

No comments:

Post a Comment