Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How To Waterproof Your Brother

When I'm falling asleep sometimes, I hear what sounds like a little kid whispering my name, just before I pass out, and it startles me awake. It's a child's voice, and so young sounding that you can't tell if it's a girl or a boy. Sometimes I hear laughter.

It's been raining for the last few days, which makes me a little grumpy by the time I get to wherever I happen to be going, because then my clothes are wet, and there's no worse feeling that being cold and wet.

Yesterday I ordered a brochure from a travel group and without even thinking, put my fake name down. I didn't even realize it until I received the confirmation email and was wondering how they knew to address me as Marlise Labeouf. Bad news bears. You know you use your fake name too much when...?

In other news, I have a client that speaks NO ENGLISH! Just Spanish!
It's exciting, and nerve-wracking because I haven't had anyone to converse with en espanol for a while! I'm nervous that I'm going to misinterpret something or tell her some complete nonsense...

No comments:

Post a Comment