Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's The Wrong Kind Of Place To Be Thinking Of You

...One night he meets a man under a bridge. They share the vodka the man has in a brown bag. And because the angel is drunk and lonely and angry with God, and because, without his even knowing it, he feels the urge, familiar among humans, to confide in someone, he tells the man the truth: that he's an angel. The man doesn't believe him, but the angel insists. The man asks him to prove it, and so the angel lifts his shirt despite the cold and shows the man the perfect circle on his chest, which is the mark of and angel. But that means nothing to the man, who doesn't know from the mark of angels, so he says, "Show me something God can do". And the angel, naive like all angels, points to the man. And because the man thinks he's lying, he punches the angel in the stomach, sending him tottering backwards off the pier and plunging into the dark river. Where he drowns, because one thing about angels, is that they can't swim.

It would be sweet if my phone's ringtone would blurt out what the call was concerning:
"Best friend crying cause boyfriend cheated again"
"Mom wants to know if you're eating healthy"
"Boyfriend working late tonight"
"Telemarketer. Let him down easy"

It wouldn't affect my decision in answering the call-- I always answer my phone. On the first or second ring if I can get to it fast enough. I think I've written it enough in this blog for you to understand that being reliable is a huge thing to me.

Comedy Made Short!:


Today's Entertainment News:
  • Roll up the rim has begun! whoo!
  • Christina Milian welcomes a baby girl
  • New season of Dancing With The Stars contestants: Kate Gosselin, Pamela Anderson, Chad Ochocinco, Aiden Turner, Erin Andrews, Shannen Doherty, Buzz Aldrin, Neicy Nash, Nicole Scherzinger, Evan Lysacek. Begins March 22nd.
  • The Bachelor Finale last night!! ...I should have known better than to go on facebook before watching the finale. Facebook statuses ruined it for me!!
    Tenley.. you were dumped, but you took it like a champ. I feel for you.
  • Next season of the Bachelorette starting in May. No big surprise, she is gorgeous and a fan favorite... Allie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment