Thursday, August 19, 2010

Be Dangerous

Dear Readers,

Today, at 5:30pm I am jumping out of a perfectly good plane with a parachute and a man who I will have briefly just met, strapped to my back.

All should go well, and I will come back with a thrilling experience behind me, and a new perspective on life.

But in the case that I miss a blog post tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day... I'd just like to say thank you so much for the opportunity to write every day and express myself, and for people to read it too.

With lots of love,

Marley

Ps, be dangerous.

1 comment:

  1. Oh lordy loo!! I wish I had seen this earlier! You haven't posted on FB saying you're alive - so I have my fingers crossed! Where did you jump from? You better blog about the experience!!

    Love, Jill

    ReplyDelete