Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kiss No One But Me, Under The Apple Tree

"We could imagine all sorts of universes unlike this one, but this is the one that happened."

I'm home!!!

It's been an eventful 24 hours with arriving to Edmonton for the first time in 6 months, having my family meet my boyfriend, and seeing my grandparents again- who mean the world to me.

It was quite the special moment to be reunited with my grandparents. I should have been prepared with waterproof mascara. I'm pretty sure they are in love with John already because my Gido gave him a watch and wants to take pictures of us tomorrow.

My Gido has told us that he wants a picture of him shaking John's hand, of John carrying in vegetables from my grandparent's garden, and a picture of John and I kissing under their apple tree.

And he was crying while he told us this so of course I was quite the emotional mess as well.

Looking forward to tomorrow :D

Oh, and this is my mom's new office-- my old bedroom. They knocked down the wall and removed all of my stuff!
...Hate to admit, it looks pretty nice (ignore the terrible blackberry camera quality...and John pretending to be on the phone haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment