Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ideas Are Never The Problem

I think I'm going to call up a newspaper and be a columnist. Or write concert reviews. Or if I'm lucky, have an "ask Marley..." Column.

I think I will start a webseries. Or maybe I will try to do stand up comedy on an amature night at a comedy club.

I think I will write more short stories. And read more short stories. They always give me the inspiration and ideas.

I think I'm going to adopt a little sister. Or little brother- whatever. When I was a camp counselor, I LOVED the rare one on one time that I'd get with kids. They're such funny little people.

These are my ideas for the next year of my life. I always feel like I never know what to do with myself if I don't have a million things going on at once.

At the doctor's office this morning, he asked if I was an anxious person. I said no, but my mom quickly laughed and corrected me.

I'd call it enthusiasm and drive, but if you want to call it anxiety, that's just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment