Sunday, August 29, 2010

Make Your Heart Beat As Fast As It Can, At Least Once A Day

I have to make sure my heart beats as fast as it can, at least once a day. I want exciting dreams and terrifying nightmares again. I want to be thrilled by a kiss and heartbroken again. Do something risky, break a bone. I'm restless

I wonder what the physiological differences are between your heart racing from vigorous exercise, or your heart racing from anxiety.

There are a lot of things in this world to be nervous about or afraid of. I often have to tell myself "this isn't one of them", and then convince myself to believe it.

Sometimes we can wake up in the morning after a night of anxiety and think: its not so bad. We can focus on negatives or positives, and I know its easier said than done but I bet there are 10 positives to every negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment