Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Make Time For Health, Or Make Time For Disease

I used to think that I was stuck. But that's not true. The world moves and I move with it.

I plan out a million things to do in my life because I'm never sure what will work or what I'll like best. Change is constant. I've never not had a time in my life that was the "same old, same old". I have my routines, but its become routine to add something new in the mix.

I'd like to be more present in the now. Ill be the first to admit that I often 10 steps ahead of myself

Everyone preaches how you should live in the present and enjoy every single moment and put 100% into everything

But then look at those people who are lecturing you on how to be a better person and see how much they listen to their own advice.

Fears and excuses often get in the way.

"Gayle" told me today, people that say they don't have time to do the things they should, are just saying that they haven't chosen to make the time.

Make the time! Who else will?!

No comments:

Post a Comment