Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Hour Is A Nap

Reasons why I feel that I am getting old
  • I cry a lot of happy tears. All the time!!
    You bought me flowers? Aww! *tear.
    You paid for my transportation to Ajax? Aww! *tear.
    You made my bed for me?! Aww!!!!!! *tear
  • When I don't hear from someone for a while I start to worry that they're dead. I blame this emotion on my mother.
  • I'm having a lot of dreams about Dan Akroyd...? I have no idea why.
  • When Tiffany goes out for the evening I feel I have Empty Nest Syndrome
  • I recently had a heated argument about mortgages
  • Instead of flipping straight to the entertainment section of the newspaper, I go to the stock market
  • Last but not least, I'm eating vegetables without being told to.
Who have I become!?

I wonder if my parents had empty nest syndrome when I left home.
Probably not. More like... we-now-have-an-empty-bedroom, lets-renovate-and-increase-the-value-of-our-house and-make-her-sleep-on-the-couch-when-she-comes-to-visit... syndrome

I also laugh at my own jokes.

John squishing the CN tower. HA!

1 comment:

  1. This post really tickled my fancy. But seriously, who dreams about Dan Akroyd? Not even Mrs. Akroyd dreams about Dan Akroyd.

    ReplyDelete