Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Like Taking A Guess When The Only Answer Is Yes

I hope that one day you will have the experience of doing something you do not understand for someone you love

In case you missed it yesterday, here's a picture of my Dad from his highschool yearbook!! It never fails for me to go somewhere with a bunch of guys and find that they know my dad, and that he's cooler than me. It's the moustache. Awesome.


You can be a fan of Reinier "Legendary Moustache" Groeneveld on facebook!

My mom is so funny even when she doesn't mean to be. When I first moved to Toronto she said to me
"I don't even miss you--"
Then she realizes how cold that sounds so she quickly backs it up by saying "-I'm just so proud of you"
The other day we talked about me where I'd go next year after I graduate.
"I don't want you to come home--"
Again, cutting her off to point out how sad that sounds "If you told me now that you wanted to come back home, I'd tell you you're crazy. You have so much more going for you out there"

In our last phone conversation my mom said to me:
"When you come back to visit in February, I need you to do something with your stuff..."
My mom is turning my bedroom into an office. This is when it really hit me that I'm really moved out and on my own.

...So if anyone needs bedroom furniture, I'm selling. Give me a call.

Today's Entertainment News
  • Remember last week I mentioned how Steve Tyler was seen singing karaoke for his own Aerosmith songs at a bar in California? Apparently he sang his Aerosmith hits acapella over the loudspeaker at a Home Depot this past weekend.
  • Justin Timberlake is Harvard's Hasty Pudding man of the year
  • Scott Moore, a second pregnant man. He will give birth next month.
  • Anne Hathaway will be announcing the Oscar nominees next Tuesday
  • Liv Tyler is the new face of G-Star, the dutch denim label.
  • How I Met Your Mother has been picked up for its 6th season
  • Brad and Angelina are skipping the Oscars this year becaues Angelina is busy filming a movie with Johnny Depp.. hm, not good for the break up rumors
  • Paula Abdul is rumored to be on next season of Dancing With The Stars
  • James McAvoy and wife pregnant with first child
  • Joe Jonas is on American Idol tonight as a guest judge
  • Tyra Banks is beginning a plus-sized teen model competition. Applicants must be between the ages of 13 and 19, a size 12-20 and 5′9″ or taller
Inmates from a jail in the Phillipines have learned a dance from Michael Jackson's "This is it" tour. Entertaining:

No comments:

Post a Comment