Thursday, January 28, 2010

Writer's Block Is Like Not Getting A Snow Day. You Don't Want To Talk About It, In Case Talking About It Makes It True

Dear Empty White Space,

I will fill you with up words until you become intriguing to anyone that looks at you. You'll become foreign to your blank white stare and will preach to people about the thoughts and dreams of a bad speller. You'll be grammatically incorrect and often influenced by a drink or by love. I'm going to spoil you, and ruin you, and make you tell it the way I see it, until the day I can't see you anymore.

Today I'm heading to Pickering to film a comedy sketch with Comedy Made Short. It involves blue body paint and a billion-dollar-earning film. Wish me luck ;)

Last night I finally decided that I'm sick of sleeping in a broken bed.

A few days after I moved in, my bed frame decided to snap in half. Conveniently, when we were in the middle of taking a picture, so this is a real shot of my reaction. It's been six months and I recently correlated my sore back to the fact that my bed sags in the middle. Why did it take me this long to realize it? Well if you're an avid reader of my blog, you'll know that I don't spend a lot of time in my bed!! I took apart the bed, I threw the mattress in the hall, (which I got stuck under for a good amount of time, and my roommate was nowhere to be found when I screamed for help) and spent about an hour gluing, cement-putty-ing, and phone-book-propping it until it was good as new. Voila!

Today's Entertainment News

  • Apple announces their new product, the IPad.. cue maxipad/tampon jokes in 3...2...
  • Jersey Shore is officially signed on for a second season
  • This will be the last season of Ugly Betty. Adios, Betty la fea! Gracias, Salma Hayek
  • Rosie O'Donnell has announced that she's going to be returning to stand-up comedy after 15 years
  • Alicia Keys is rumored to be engaged to Swizz Beats
  • Coldplay featured on this weekend's episode of The Simpsons
  • Couple from The Bachelor last season, Jason and Molly will be getting married in March. ABC will televise the wedding, March 8th
  • Will Ferrell welcomes his third son, Axel. Man, he comes up with sweet baby names: MAGNUS, MATTIAS, AXEL.

3 comments:

  1. That's not just cement puddy.. That's Mighty Puddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a man in the house to fix your bed properly! ;) I'll be that guy haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha where are you when I need you?!

    ReplyDelete