Sunday, February 14, 2010

Good Luck All Of You, Finding Love Wherever You Look or Don't Look For It

Happy Valentines day!!! Although, according to the catholic church, it isn't really Saint Valentine who can get you hooked up at midnight, it's Saint Raphael. Saint Valentine is good at passing notes though, I think I feel a connection to him.

John Mayer is playing a concert tonight in Toronto. This is an amazing way to spend valentines day. Just the right combination of romance and heartbreak. I'm also going to Ajax today to film with Comedy Made Short. This sketch is so funny!

I hope your day is filled with appreciation, love, warm hugs, and heart-shaped candies with sexual innuendos on them.

2 comments:

  1. John Mayer is a douche bag, and so is someone else I know...

    ReplyDelete