Monday, February 15, 2010

I Couldn't Invent You

"I don't want people to figure me out"
"I've figured you out"
"I'd let you figure me out"
"In that case, I haven't figured you out"

The universe is a funny thing. It works exactly how you need it to, even if you don't know how you need it to. It makes you learn things the hard way, and doesn't give you what you really really want until you're absolutely ready for it. I have no secrets. There is not one person who knows all of my secrets but all of my secrets know at least one person. Lately I've been experiencing moments that are filling me and emptying me at the same time. I've been having a lot of contradicting moments lately. When was the last time I cried? When was the last time I had to ask myself when the last time I cried was? This is a good thing. I may cry about it. I love those moments where you feel a breakthrough coming. The wheels are turning and my words cannot come out fast enough. If there was a soundtrack the music would be swelling and building up.

Love at first sight. Acquired love. Suppressed love.
I will always be deathly afraid of falling.
Out of trees, out of love, and out of touch.

I saw myself on TV this morning. Much Music played the "Fork in the road" music video by The Latency. It was exciting.

Today's Entertainment News
  • Kevin Smith (AKA, silent Bob) was asked to step off a Southwest airlines plane because he was too large for his seat
  • Celine has a concert movie being released in theatres for a limited time to show one of her concerts and behind the scenes of her life. "Celine: Through the Eyes of the World" released next week
  • Production of the the TV series, 24, was stopped after Keifer Sutherland suffered from a ruptured cyst. He has a surgery scheduled and filming should resume shortly
  • Heidi Montag is going to do playboy again.
  • An interior designer is suing Anderson Cooper after she fell 17 feet down a hole in an old fire station that Anderson Cooper is converting into his new home. The fire pole that once jutted from the hole had been removed, but the hole purportedly remained uncovered

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite post so far. The thing about the Universe not giving us what we want until we're ready makes so much sense.

    I love reading your blog (pretty much) everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Keep reading everyday, I post every day, haven't missed a day yet! :D

    ReplyDelete