Friday, February 12, 2010

Everybody Likes A Rollercoaster Ride...

I'd like to be a note, the kind you could sing but don't because you're shy.
That way I'll live inside your throat and hang from every word you spoke

Fridays come every week! Or, they have so far anyway. That is one of the things which make Friday so awesome. They're so reliable. I cannot tell you how much it means to me for something to be reliable! Anyway, today is Friday, and you should enjoy it while you can, because soon enough it'll be Saturday again and you'll have missed it! Everything is changing. I am living in a new city and I want to write something terrible and violent and beautiful. I don't miss my home. I am having trouble expressing how I feel.

Weekend. I can allow my heart to beat as fast as it can again. I can put on my high heels for a fancy night out again. I can drink wine in excessive amounts again. I can film with my wonderful Comedy Made Short cast again. Oh, and it's also Valentines Day on Sunday. I've been listening to "Two is Better Than One" by Boys Like Girls featuring Taylor Swift on repeat, and I don't hate it yet.

Weekend. Show me some love.

MARK JUNE 18TH IN YOUR CALENDARS!!! TOY STORY 3!


Today's Entertainment News
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger to carry the Olympic Torch at 7 am this morning!
  • The Ellen DeGeneres show has been signed on for 3 more years! 
  • Bill Clinton is being hospitalized for a heart condition
  • Alec Baldwin also in the hospital but released after an hour. Reports say that his daughter worriedly called authorities after a phone conversation with her dad in which he said: "I'm tired of this. I'm going to take some pills. I'm going to end this,". He was released after an hour and took no alcohol or pills
  • Alexander McQueen, famous fashion designer, was found dead in his London home. Police have not released an official report with the cause of death, but representatives say it appears to be suicide.

1 comment:

  1. I don't care if Mondays black
    Tuesday, Wednesday - heart attack
    Thursday, never looking back
    It's Friday, I'm in love

    Monday, you can hold your head
    Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed
    Or Thursday - watch the walls instead
    It's Friday, I'm in love

    Saturday, wait
    And Sunday always comes too late
    But Friday, never hesitate... - The Cure

    ReplyDelete