Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Wish I Could Quit You

My jeans are ripped. My zebra heels are scuffed. My head is hurting.
I'm suffering the effects of a Friday night.

Happy Saturday. Are you as accidentally hung over as I am? Tiffany is a good roomate/hairstylist/handyman/dental hygienist/mother figure/friend/bartender. She made me drinks as I got ready to go out last night. 5 parts alcohol, 1 part mix. It hit me pretty quick.

I shouldn't have gone out last night, but I did. It was a university healthcare providers party, and I skipped the last few and my classmates don't know me very well, so I figured I could afford a night out. For all they know, I'm some girl that shows up (sometimes) for class and leaves at every chance to blog or for acting opportunities... So it was a lot of fun to get to know these girls. Thanks to Diana for saving me from the chiropractor who kept following me around asking: "What's your backround? Are you sure you're not Italian? Seriously? You have to be Italian. You're definitely Italian. No? You're not Italian?"

I promise you, I'm not Italian.

(Tetyana wants you to live long and prosper?)

Today's Entertainment News
  • Gerard Butler is auctioning off a date with him. Single ladies...?
  • Taylor Lautner has signed on to star in a film based on the 80's toy "Stretch Armstrong"
  • Sheryl Crow set to join the cast of Cougartown
  • Michael Jackson's doctor has been charged with Involuntary Manslaughter

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! I love how it just happened accidentally. I'm going to use that next time.

    Happy Bob "Marley" Day!!

    ReplyDelete