Sunday, February 7, 2010

Meet Me Half Way

Where did you find that smile? And where did you learn to use it on me like that?


If I ever love again, I will not wait to love as best I can. We thought we were young and that there would be time to love well sometime in the future. This is a terrible way to think. It is no way to live, to wait to love.

I don’t mean like a roman candle fireworks, hollywood hot pink love. I mean like “My god, you’re BACK!!” love

Superbowl Sunday. I have two exams tomorrow and I have never been more interested in football.

Today's Entertainment News
  • Jon Cryer, from Two And A Half Men, is set to be a guest on Hannah Montana as Emily Osment's dad... what? Why?
  • Justin Timberlake was honored as the Hasty Pudding Pot Man Of The Year on Friday at Harvard University
  • Sandra Bullock took home the American Riviera Award which recognizes an actor who has had a strong influence on American cinema

2 comments:

  1. we are tracing
    I hope you know
    we are tracing
    we're both alone
    we are tracing
    we are tracing

    did you ever get the feeling
    that we started in the middle
    or did you ever had the sense
    that we were lying just a little
    I mean come on
    it's not like we knew ourselves that long - JM

    ReplyDelete