Monday, February 22, 2010

Home Is Wherever I Happen To Be

My heart is weak and unreliable. When I go, it will be my heart. I try to burden it as little as possible. If something is going to have an impact, I direct it elsewhere. My gut for example, or my lungs, which might seize up for a moment but have never yet failed to take another breath.

A perfect world:
Ipods would never die. Musicians always say the words you can't. Mascara never runs, and the tears that do fall have a purpose. New years kisses happen in the same timezone. Flights and airports don't always create distance. Phone calls and goodnight texts aren't secrets. And a glass of wine will cure anything: heartache, insomnia, writers block... or all of the above.

This is not the beginning (A) and we're nowhere near the end (Z). This is just how I get from J to K.

I know if I were to die tomorrow, my family would say that I was caring, ambitious, and loved to laugh... even though 90% of the time, it's at my own jokes... Which you tease me for, but deep down you find it endearing? Maybe a little bit?
Whateva, you're just jealous. It's not a bad thing that I can keep myself entertained. If you really think about it, it's like a superpower to never be bored. And laughing lots = killer abs. Yep.

It's Monday and there will be a new sketch from Comedy Made Short out today!
You should Become a fan of Comedy Made Short on facebook!
And then follow us on http://www.twitter.com/comedymadeshort
Oh, and suscribe to our channel on youtube if you haven't already!
I am so proud to be a part of this =D

Also... I'm going to Edmonton today!!!

Today's Entertainment News
  • Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie are engaged! 
  • Ryan Phillipe and Abbie Cornish have broken up
  • Dave Annable and Odette Yustman engaged
  • Lady Gaga endorsing a line of condoms- they are orange, bright green, and animal print
  • If you're involved in the Twitter scene you may be familiar with "Shit My Dad Says" - a twitter account completely based on a young man's father's quotes. This man is HILARIOUS. William Shatner is set to star in a pilot based on "Shit my dad says"
  • Meryl Streep is going to deliver the commencement speech at Barnard College
  • Betty White officially signed on to host an episode of Saturday Night Live
Check out my man crush, Shia Labeouf in Wall Street 2

1 comment:

  1. When friends aren't close, sometimes all we have is ourselves.

    ReplyDelete