Sunday, May 9, 2010

All Women Become Like Their Mothers. That Is Their Tragedy. No Man Does. That's His

I can remember the first time I had to go to sleep. Mom said, 'Time to go to sleep.' I said, 'But I don't know how.' She said, 'It's real easy. Just go down to the end of tired and hang a left.' So I went down to the end of tired, and just out of curiosity I hung a right. My mother was there, and she said 'I thought I told you to go to sleep'

"It's okay to sit in your bathroom and cry once in a while"
--My mother's advice on parenting.

Happy Mother's Day.

I just called home and my Mom was out at Mcdonalds getting lunch for my brother. Isn't that nice? I asked what he was going to do for her for Mother's day... He said he's going to do the dishes. Sounds like something he'd do. For the last few years he has given me a turkey sandwich for my birthday.

Nice kid, really.



I MISSED BETTY WHITE ON SNL!! NOOOOOOOOOOO
If you did too and want to catch up check it out by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment