Monday, May 24, 2010

Return To The Real World

I AM SO SAD THAT THE WEEKEND IS OVER!

You know when you're having such an amazing time that when its over its just so sad and you want it all back? It seems stupid to be sad about having a great time, when we should really just appreciate what we have experienced. BUT IT HAPPENS! No one wants to go back to the real world after we've just spent our days sleeping in until whenever we want, moseying along the main streets and in and out of tourist shops, having room service and people to make your bed for you, and eating who-knows-how-many-calories, because... who cares! You're on vacation!

My favorite part of the weekend was our romantic dinner at the Keg. And how John had to cut my steak and crack open my crab for me. What a gentleman.

I get my cast off in three days!

No comments:

Post a Comment