Saturday, May 1, 2010

If My Heart Were A House...

Cause your heart has a lack of color and we should've known that we'd grow up sooner or later cause we wasted all our free time alone

We start asking children shortly after they can even talk, what they want to be when they grow up. We start putting these questions in their heads early.

What are you going to choose to do every day for the rest of your life?
Which career will be the one that defines you?

We influence them to start thinking about this asap. While they're still learning about themselves.
When they're young, the world is their oyster.
...Whatever that means. I don't understand where that phrase came from.
What do oysters have to do with anything?

Give me enough time in my life to grow up.

Where do I want to be in 10 years?

...Everywhere at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment