Friday, May 7, 2010

A Stranger's Just A Friend You Probably Won't Like

Today's the last day to vote for my diabetes video! Please send an email to videocontest@jdrf.ca with the subject line: "I Vote for Video C"

Let's talk about fears... again.
My worst fear EVER, is an intruder in my house. I'm so terrified of this and it affects my sleep if I'm alone. Even when I was little I used to sleep under piles of blankets... because somehow I thought this kept me safe. There is nothing worse to me than the feeling of being scared that there is someone breaking in to my house.

Therefore, it is very important to know when my roommate has guests over, or else this may result in me making a fool out of myself and having to apologize to the nice people at emergency services.
Just kidding, I didn't actually call 911... but I did have it dialed and ready to go, just in case.

I feel like she fell off the radar once she quit twitter, but HAVE YOU SEEN Miley Cyrus' new video?! I never thought I'd say this but WOW. I like it. The video isn't supposed to be relased until June but here's a link to see it on E! news
Miley Cyrus: Can't Be Tamed

1 comment: