Sunday, May 16, 2010

Your Nerves Gather With The Altitude, Exhale The Stress So You Don't Come Unglued

Bad things happen so you can reassess. Bad things happen right when you start to get so content and so comfortable with things in your life to show you that things can change. Bad things happen so you can look past the negatives and appreciate the positives.

In the lessons I'm learning from my accident- other than how to brush my teeth with my left hand- I realized how amazing my friends are, and how no matter what is going on in their lives, we're ready to drop everything to help others when they need it.

I believe in the universe. If you put things out to the universe it will listen and make things happen. I was so shocked and upset after my recent accident that left me with a broken wrist. "What? I didn't plan for this!?"

And then I remembered, a few weeks ago in the locker room at school hearing a story about a girl that broke her arm and couldn't complete the semester. And I thought "that's the worst thing that could happen to me right now".
The universe listens.

That being said, however this came upon me it is a learning experience. I am finding ways to make things work and I'm so lucky to have so many friends who care, especially when my family is on the other side of the country.

I also believe that people get sick when they put it out to the universe or when their emotional well-being takes a hit. I definitely let my emotional well-being take a hit this week, and my throat is sore which is on my top three list of things I don't like

"Hey there I hear you like drinkin beverages and eatin food, well how about we make that uncomfortable and downright painful for you" GOSH

No comments:

Post a Comment